Take Action to STOP A BULLY
Increase your understanding & awareness of bullying behaviour and its effects. Recognize when you or someone you know is being bullied and take steps to make it stop.
Refuse to be a Bully Bystander!
Most bullying will not occur if the bully does not have an "audience"...
- DO NOT Laugh if Someone is Being Teased
- DO NOT Go Watch a School Fight
- DO NOT Participate in Sending Hurtful Messages
- DO NOT Allow Students to be Singled Out
- DO NOT Laugh at Inappropriate Jokes
- DO NOT Forward Private Messages to Others
- DO NOT Participate in Spreading Rumours
- DO NOT Stand By and Do Nothing
- DO NOT Be a Bully Bystander!
All students have the right to feel safe at school - if you are a victim of witness to bullying stand up and take the action required to ensure it does not continue.
If you are a victim of witness to school bullying, Report It! Talk to your parent, talk to a friend, talk to a teacher, talk to the counsellor, talk to the Principal or Report it Anonymously at Stop A Bully. Tell someone so action can be taken to make the bullying stop.